RPHO Arena
Hey there. Welcome to the arena and all, but I suggest logging in or signing up. Don't worry, we don't bite. Much.
RPHO Arena
Hey there. Welcome to the arena and all, but I suggest logging in or signing up. Don't worry, we don't bite. Much.
RPHO Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The arena of the RolePlay Hangout.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to the original site.

Minamoto,-Fractured-, Hiro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fractured
D-Rank
Fractured

Character sheet
AP:
Minamoto,-Fractured-, Hiro Left_bar_bleue100/100Minamoto,-Fractured-, Hiro Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Minamoto,-Fractured-, Hiro Empty
PostSubject: Minamoto,-Fractured-, Hiro   Minamoto,-Fractured-, Hiro EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Name:
Oathborn
Class:
Broad-Light Katana
D
Description:
This katana based off of a sword wielded by that of a deathless. Its blade is a little wider than most katana's about 3/4 width size of a broad sword. Its hand gaurd is a box with a X carved into it with two cube hook like object coming out from each face of the cube. The handle has a button on it when pressed the blade lights up shape turns into a white dragon with no spikes much like traditional Chinese dragons that glows, It acts much like a beam sword, instead using the power of the light from his heart rather than the technology used to enhance the crystal's light.

Name:
Oath Broken
Class:
Broad-Light Katana
D
Description:
This katana based off of a sword wielded by that of a deathless. Its blade is a little wider than most katana's about 3/4 width size of a broad sword. Its hand gaurd is two pyramids with their tips smashed together with a bowl like object under the bottom pyramid similar to a hand guard of a Flourish or a Coil. The handle has a button on it when pressed the blade lights up shape turns into a grey dragon with multiple spikes that glows, It acts much like a beam sword, instead using the power of the light from his heart rather than the technology used to enhance the crystal's light.
Back to top Go down
Spira Alnetrei
S4-Rank
Spira Alnetrei

Character sheet
AP:
Minamoto,-Fractured-, Hiro Left_bar_bleue100/100Minamoto,-Fractured-, Hiro Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Minamoto,-Fractured-, Hiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minamoto,-Fractured-, Hiro   Minamoto,-Fractured-, Hiro EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Okay, now what else do they do? I can't say they're D-Rank, more C- and B-Rank. I've no problem in letting you use them as long as they're bumped up to their proper ranks. [Oathborn C | Oath Broken B]
After these parameters are set, your only concern is Ryoza.
Back to top Go down
https://rphoarena.rpg-board.net

Minamoto,-Fractured-, Hiro
Page 1 of 1