RPHO Arena
Hey there. Welcome to the arena and all, but I suggest logging in or signing up. Don't worry, we don't bite. Much.
RPHO Arena
Hey there. Welcome to the arena and all, but I suggest logging in or signing up. Don't worry, we don't bite. Much.
RPHO Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The arena of the RolePlay Hangout.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to the original site.

Minamoto, Hiro -Fractured- (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fractured
D-Rank
Fractured

Character sheet
AP:
Minamoto, Hiro -Fractured- (WIP) Left_bar_bleue100/100Minamoto, Hiro -Fractured- (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Minamoto, Hiro -Fractured- (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Minamoto, Hiro -Fractured- (WIP)   Minamoto, Hiro -Fractured- (WIP) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:45 am

~Light Affinity Abilities~

Name:
Super Sprint
Class:
Buff
Elemental Affinity:
None
D
Duration:
4-10
Cooldown:
7-13
Description:
Hiro uses his genetically altered body is able to move at super speeds. He can dodge automatic fire with this ability. He can also use this ability to increase his sword swings.

Name:
Flash Bang
Class:
D
Elemental Affinity:
Light
D
Duration:
Cooldown:
Description:
Hiro charges a small ball of light in his hand and flares it up. This creates a quick flash of blinding light. Causes a 50% chance of blind effect for a two posts.

Name:
Light Spear
Class:
Magic Projectile
Elemental Affinity:
Light
D
Duration:
Cooldown:
2-4
Description:
Hiro summons spears using the light in his soul. He can increase the size and the amount he makes up to 3 spears.

Name:
Light Pillar
Class:
Magic Projectile
Elemental Affinity:
Light
D-S
Duration:
Cooldown:
1-Once Per Topic
Description:
Hiro summons up pillars of light as he swings his swords or by a wave of his hand. They fly out towards his opponent. Hiro can summons as many as he wants but that create a bigger cooldown time.

Name:
Full Swing
Class:
Special Sword Strike
Elemental Affinity:
Light and Physical
D
Duration:
Cooldown:
Description:
Hiro puts both swords on top of each other and charges them with light. Using his genetically altered body as well he takes a step back and does a baseball bat like swing. It does immense damage. But it gives the knockback to knock you to the 5 acres if at full power.

Name:
Full Cirlce
Class:
Special Sword Strike
Elemental Affinity:
Light and Physical
D
Duration:
Cooldown:
Description:
Hiro takes his two swords and crosses his arms across his chest. His right hand is now under left arm with his sword pointing out behind him and his left hand is now under right arm with his sword pointing out behind him as light begins to charge into the swords. He does a dash and swings his arms forward with his swords in a spin like motion creating a circular shaped energy slash with a radius of 10 feet.

Name:
Cure
Class:
Magic
Elemental Affinity:
Light
D
Duration:
Cooldown:
Description:
Hiro raises one of his arms straight up with a blade in his hand and says cure. Vines wrap around him about a foot away from his body to block all damage he could have taken while the spell was in process to make sure it casts, as small white tulips sprinkle a greenish tinted water like slime healing Hiro just a little the slime disappearing on contact with Hiro. He can also cast this ability on allies

Name:
Consta-Cure
Class:
Magic Buff
Elemental Affinity:
Light
D
Duration:
Cooldown:
Description:
Hiro raises his arm straight up with his blade and the flowers like the cure ability but blue appear at the top end of his sword sprinkling the slime. The slime on contact sets up like shoulder pads, a chestplate, or knee and shin pads and continuously heal Hiro or his ally in short little bursts of health.

Name:
Light Wave
Class:
Magic Projectile
Elemental Affinity:
Light
D
Duration:
Cooldown:
Description:
A Simple Wave of light Hiro can send out from his blade(s). Have a 15% chance of stun and 20% chance of extra knockback.

Last edited by Fractured on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spira Alnetrei
S4-Rank
Spira Alnetrei

Character sheet
AP:
Minamoto, Hiro -Fractured- (WIP) Left_bar_bleue100/100Minamoto, Hiro -Fractured- (WIP) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Quick Question   Minamoto, Hiro -Fractured- (WIP) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Um... Why was Oraxs involved in your Flash Bang ability, Hiro? That's just odd...
Back to top Go down
https://rphoarena.rpg-board.net
Fractured
D-Rank
Fractured

Character sheet
AP:

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto, Hiro -Fractured- (WIP)   Minamoto, Hiro -Fractured- (WIP) EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:56 pm

OH MY GOD XD My Bad! I Was reading over everyone elses abilities. I was looking at Oraxs's and i guess I had his name on my mind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minamoto, Hiro -Fractured- (WIP)   Minamoto, Hiro -Fractured- (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Minamoto, Hiro -Fractured- (WIP)
Page 1 of 1