RPHO Arena
Hey there. Welcome to the arena and all, but I suggest logging in or signing up. Don't worry, we don't bite. Much.
RPHO Arena
Hey there. Welcome to the arena and all, but I suggest logging in or signing up. Don't worry, we don't bite. Much.
RPHO Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The arena of the RolePlay Hangout.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inBack to the original site.

Kenshin, Poseidon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Poseison
D-Rank
Poseison

Character sheet
AP:
Kenshin, Poseidon Left_bar_bleue100/100Kenshin, Poseidon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kenshin, Poseidon Empty
PostSubject: Kenshin, Poseidon   Kenshin, Poseidon EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:39 pm

Name: Aetherius

Class: Sword

Description: A white magic katana that's craftsmanship is a beautiful as Excalibur. The sword has an ability of magnifying water magic abilities. Each rank up the sword ranks up as well.

Name: Giant Water Gourd

Class:Carrier

Description: A large gourd Poseidon carries on his back and holds his holy water. The water can only be vaporized by Poseidon's "Vapor" move and hell-fire

Last edited by Poseison on Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spira Alnetrei
S4-Rank
Spira Alnetrei

Character sheet
AP:
Kenshin, Poseidon Left_bar_bleue100/100Kenshin, Poseidon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kenshin, Poseidon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshin, Poseidon   Kenshin, Poseidon EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:42 pm

This... is not a D-Rank weapon. This is an A-Rank at least. Excalibur was an immensely powerful sword, held in the hands of King Arthur, the only one able to pull it from it's stone. Excalibur would be an A-Rank sword due to it's intense magical properties. Also, a Claymore is a Longsword, and Excalibur was a Broadsword.
Back to top Go down
https://rphoarena.rpg-board.net
MasterOraxs
D-Rank
MasterOraxs

Character sheet
AP:

Kenshin, Poseidon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshin, Poseidon   Kenshin, Poseidon EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:09 am

You cannot classify a sword with such an ability to be D-Rank. Ranking is not about so you can use it. It's about balancing out how power is applied and earned. I want this to be an A rank weapon. Now if you want to add abilities to the weapons and make each weapon a rank I will see to a better ranking for this weapon. But the sentence, Rival Excalibur. The shows that this blade has intense and powerful magic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kenshin, Poseidon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshin, Poseidon   Kenshin, Poseidon Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenshin, Poseidon
Page 1 of 1